Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Recap

I always hate the blog posts from people apologizing and explaining their absences from the blogverse so I'll keep this one short. My disappearance was due to my nerd lifestyle taking a brief backseat to my real life as things such as finals, the police test and my job at my tae kwon do school took control of my life and I had to settle in for the ride.


That's not to say I wasn't still a huge nerd during that time. Of course there was the Doctor Who midseason finale at the beginning of June which still makes my brain hurt if I think too hard on it, I attended Star Wars Weekends at Disney also at the beginning of June, got Republic Heroes on Wii and started playing that towards the end of June and recently have started back up my efforts to finish my costumes. At least finish work on my Jedi robes so that I can finally submit them for approval to the Rebel Legion. I even got to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon on opening day.

I'd like to save details of my weekend at Disney for another blog post when I have time to go through my pictures and post them, but for now I'll just say that I had a brilliant time even if I went by myself. I, of course, spent far too much money but it was worth it for all the fun that I had.

Real life is threatening to consume me again for the month of July because I'm taking a summer class, but there will still be plenty of my usual dorkiness to go around.

And now I leave you with a trailer I found for the return of Doctor Who later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment