Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin designs

Carving pumpkins for Halloween or just for fall in general is one of my favorite things to do in addition to the obvious dressing up aspect of this time of year. When I was a kid I just did the standard face, with a few variations over the years.

One year we used the pumpkin 'guts' to spread in and out of the mouth of the pumpkin to simulate it throwing up. That was probably my favorite pumpkin.

Last year I carved a pumpkin with the Rebel insignia in it.


This year because my Halloween weekend is so busy I doubt I'll get a chance to carve anything fancy, but here are a few cool websites I found in case you want to carve some cool pumpkin designs!

This site has a Boba Fett, Yoda, Jabba and Darth Maul carvings.

This one has David Tennant's Tenth Doctor with the Tardis.

And this one has some pretty complicated, but extremely awesome, instructions on how to make a Death Star pumpkin.

If you're looking for a cyberman, this site is the one to look at. If you're talented also check out the template for an Eleventh Doctor that last site mentions.

If anyone actually attempts any of these way cool pumpkins let me know! Or let me know if you find any other cool sites with more templates, I'd love to keep them all in mind to work on next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment