- All Star Wars all the time- This should be pretty obvious from the name but it's great to have a place to talk about the latest Star Wars news, the new episode of The Clone Wars, your action figure collection, comics books, novels, how none of your friends understand why Jar Jar sucks or even how much you're looking forward to the next convention.
- The 'atmosphere'- I have yet to see people not get along on this website. Sure there are differing opinions, but everyone is respectful of other people's opinions and thoughts and sometimes you can even make someone see something about Star Wars they never would have noticed before. Even though everyone is of different ages it hardly matters because we all share an incredibly strong interest that brings us together.
- The administration- John Doyle has done an incredible job creating this site and making it easy and fun to use with some awesome features like the ability to post pictures or photo albums or write articles. The moderators also do a good job of blending in and getting along with everyone and keeping things in check if need be. I'd just like to say thanks, guys!
- Occasional fandom overlap- every so often I see conversations about other movies whether it be Indiana Jones, Transformers or some other movie or tv show and I think it's great because so many of us share other common interests aside from Star Wars.
- It's hard to put this last reason into words but basically... everyone on this site is awesome. I've made great friends through the forcebook, and even some virtual siblings. It doesn't matter whether you're a Jedi, a Sith, a Light Sith, a Dark Jedi or a Mandalorian because we all love Star Wars and that's the most important thing.
So basically, if you like Star Wars, go check it out. You won't regret it.