Wednesday, July 13, 2011

15 Different Ways To Tie Your Sneakers

Today's random blog post brought to you by:

15 Different Ways To Tie Your Sneakers Pictures - humorsharing.com

It may seem like a silly thing to give any thought to but since I have different shoelaces for some of my sneakers it's important to tie them a certain way if you want to be able to see the cool patterns on the laces. For example, my sneakers that have my "I <3 Zombies" shoelaces are tied so the words are actually legible.

I liked some of the different designs on the site above so I tried it on my high top Converses.


On the left is the pattern Double Back, and on the right is how I had it tied before, just as a comparison point. I think it's pretty cool and I'm looking forward to figuring out which patterns I want to use on my other Converse sneakers that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment