Friday, July 8, 2011

Demons Run

"Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies.
Night will fall and dark will rise.
When a good man goes to war.
Demons run but count the cost, the battle’s won but the child is lost.”

- River Song
Doctor Who: A Good Man Goes to War


I've just been re-watching the last episode before the summer break thanks to a 48 hour iTunes rental. My mind is still reeling from that episode, and if you haven't seen it not only will the above poem not make any sense to you but I'm not entirely sure what you're waiting for! Go watch it! It's a brilliant cliffhanger for the 'midseason' finale and I can't wait for it to start up again in September. Even if the tile "Let's Kill Hitler" seems to have absolutely nothing to do with the previous episode. I'm sure Steven Moffat won't let us down, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment