Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Personality Test

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!


<
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).




Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.
Get Sorted Now!



It took me about 5 minutes to complete, and I honestly wasn't all that surprised to get Ravenclaw. In my years as a Harry Potter fan I've taken a few of these kinds of tests of the years and I pretty consistently get Ravenclaw. Which is fine by me! Which house do you belong in, and is that where you want to be?

I saw the final Harry Potter movie last night (this morning?) at the midnight showing at my local theater, so once I've had some sleep I'll post my thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment