Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Talk about a dream job...

This week has been finals week. That's significant because aside from the past two weeks being a test of endurance and sleep deprivation it also means I've been looking for new ways to procrastinate/ distract myself from schoolwork in order to maintain what little sanity I have left to me.

Under the guise of looking at career goals and options for myself, I came across this site with some job openings that I would sign up for in a heartbeat.

Having been a biochem major you can bet that I would switch back to that in a heartbeat! Sorry, did you say you want me to sit in a lab and genetically engineer dino DNA? Is that some kind of trick question? Where do I sign up?

Or if I really don't want to switch back to biochem and I want to stay with a criminal justice major, I could apply for this job:
I could completely overlook whatever empty graves they wanted. I would do really well in that position, I don't have herb-based allergies, I love animals and when the shit hits the fan I'd have no trouble head-shotting those zombies. I'd take work at a creaky creepy Victorian Mansion no problem.

I'll just keep pretending that I'm actually aiming to apply for one or both of these jobs and hopefully it'll keep me motivated to finish the last of these damn papers.

For more fictional jobs, check out the original link at collegehumor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment