Saturday, December 11, 2010

Star Wars Ornaments

In my earlier post I promised videos of my Hallmark ornaments. I'm sure all dedicated fans out there already have seen these ornaments, but for my own entertainment I'll put up the videos I took anyway.


This was my new ornament in celebration of 30 years of The Empire Strikes Back.


I've had this one for a few years. But it's still awesome.



I think this one is my favorite. I got so excited when I got this one.


This one's so good 'cause it doesn't have Luke being all whiney.



Good video to end on. Don't you think?

I have others that make sounds but they don't have batteries. I need to find batteries especially for the one of Qui-Gon fighting Darth Maul, I've never heard what it says!

Hope everyone enjoyed my ornaments as much I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment