Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Poll Results

Well, one week later the poll to the side of my blog is finally closed so I figured I'd put up a quick blurb on the results. First of all, I was pretty surprised I managed to get as many votes as I did. Thanks to Twitter and Digg.com for that one!

Anyway, as to the results, well, they came out to be about as I had expected. Here's the results with the percentages:
Firefly: 32 votes or 65%
Stargate SG-1: 6 votes or 12%
Battlestar Galactica: 4 votes or 8%
Stargate Atlantis: 2 votes or 4%
Caprica: 0 votes
Stargate Universe: 5 votes or 10%

I'm not surprised that Firefly came back at the top, even I would have voted to have it back! I had anticipated that Atlantis would have had a few more votes for its return, but I wasn't surprised that SG-1 beat it out. I was surprised, though, that Universe managed to garner just as many votes for its return as SG-1. I hadn't realized it had gotten that popular that quickly, and popular enough to beat out Atlantis. I, for one, was not a fan of Universe or SG-1, but then that's just me. And the least surprising result was that Caprica got no votes. Obviously it wasn't doing that well if SyFy canceled it so quickly that they had a marathon to get the last few episodes out of the way. I can't say I'm sorry to see it go. I was feeling quite a lot of animosity towards the show anyway since Ron Moore ditched Battlestar Galactica to write Caprica.

Well, since the poll seemed fairly successful, I think I'll go ahead and put up another one sometime soon. Hope everyone enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment