Friday, August 5, 2011

Star Wars adidas Originals 2011

In my never ending search to become even more of a nerd than I already am, I came across the following site:

Star Wars x adidas Originals 2011 Fall/Winter Collection | Hypebeast

It has some really great pictures of some of the new sneakers and jackets that Adidas is releasing for the Fall/Winter 2011 collection. I already have a pair of Darth Vader sneakers that I bought from last year's collection. I don't wear them that regularly since I like to keep them in good condition, but they're fun when I want to wear cool sneakers that I'm sure people don't even notice are actually Star Wars sneakers.


Here's a shot from the front:


Both together. The use of '77' on the back isn't lost on me. Love it.


 I also love the wrap around writing, the next three pictures are able to give you the full phrase.




"If you only knew the power of the Dark Side." Classic Star Wars. I just wish I'd been able to pick up the Boba Fett sneakers from last year's collection, but they ran out before I was able to save up enough to buy them.

Time to start saving up for a new pair this year, although I might get a jacket instead, I like them better than this year's sneaker collection. Anyone got their eye on anything in particular?

No comments:

Post a Comment