Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AMNH Dinosaur Tweetup: Update

So last week I wrote a post about how much I'd love to go to the American Museum of Natural History's Dinosaur Tweetup, as mentioned here.

Later that evening I received an email. I was chosen to go! I can't even begin to describe how much I am looking forward to this experience. And to top it all off, one of my friends that I haven't seen since I was 13 and volunteering at the Coney Island Aquarium might also be going with me! She saw my name somewhere online and then sent me a facebook wall post about it. That makes it even more exciting!

Anyway, this is just a short update on my earlier post. After the tweetup I'll change my scheduled Friday post to put up pictures and go over the experience. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment