Friday, January 20, 2012

Latest Projects

Remember how I said that since I am on vacation I'd post more?

Yeah, sorry about that. I've spent more than half of this winter break sick and my mental capacity to do anything is shot to hell. But I have a couple things I've been working on.

One is a new Doctor Who fanfic. I already wrote it up but I want to fix it a bit before I let you wonderful people read it.

The second is a post about my visit to one of the main locations seen on White Collar. I won't say which location so as to keep it a bit of a surprise, but it was fun to go visit, I'll say that.

The third is a collection of images to show the colors of Amy's nail polish throughout Series 6. I'll get to Series 5 next.

Also, I'll probably have up a quick movie review of Captain America because I watched it a few days ago with a friend and I have a few thoughts to share about it.

Thanks again for sticking around and reading! You guys are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. no prob. wish i could on a vacation like to hawaii. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, I wish I could be on a vacation like that too! Instead my vacation has consisted of snuggling with my dog on my couch, watching marathons of Burn Notice, Doctor Who and White Collar. Oh, and being sick. Which makes for a not so fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete