Friday, September 2, 2011

Gears of War 3 opening

Someone on theforcebook.com posted this video. I know it has nothing to do with Star Wars, but we're all nerds, and I know that I was really excited to see it! I love that Karen Traviss is now involved with the game, as well as the books. What's more is that it reminded me I picked up "Coalition's End" at my local Borders 'going out of business' sale and need to get on reading "Anvil Gate" as well before the game come out! Well, actually, I have until December because that's when my Star Wars Xbox 360 is coming in and my current Xbox doesn't work so I have to wait anyway. If anyone else has any good videos or thoughts on the books (without too many spoilers since I haven't read them yet!) feel free to share in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment